Lists allow you to create customizable groups of Objects already added to your account. You might create a List of Objects you are bringing to a fair or ahead of an important meeting.
Click on Lists which are nested under Inventory from the top navigation bar, and click the Create New List button from the left side menu.
- Enter the List name and click Create.
- You’ll be taken to your new List page.
- Scroll down to the Associated Objects box to Add Objects.
- Use the Filter, Sort, and Search fields to locate the Objects you’d like to include in this List.
- Click the checkbox on the top left of the object card to make your selection(s).
- Once you’ve finalized your list, click Save.
- When you’re ready to Publish your List to the ArtBinder app, click on the grey star icon on the list page, turning the Unpublished grey star icon into the Published blue star icon.
- To add the list to your app home screen, go to App Settings, and drag and drop your List onto the prototype iPad. You can drag your Lists around into any custom order you desire.