You can download ArtBinder from the Apple app store. You will need to add and publish at least one object to your account before you can use the app.
- Search for ArtBinder in the Apple app store
- Once the app download is complete, open ArtBinder
- Log in with the credentials you created during sign-up
- Now your iPad/iPhone is subscribed to your ArtBinder account
- Upon log in, the content you uploaded to your account online under ArtBinder.com will begin downloading automatically
- Depending on the size of your account and the strength of your Wifi connection, the first update can take anywhere from 1 – 15 minutes
- Notice the message at the bottom of the screen, “Downloading Images. #### remaining.” This indicates that the download is in progress. You may begin browsing and using the app while your content is still downloading. Make sure you complete the download before disconnecting from your WiFi.