How do I manually add Objects?
- Go to Artist at the top navigation and click “Create New Artist” on the left side panel.
- Enter First, Middle and Last Name, and select Add.
- Now, go to Objects on the side panel, and click “Create New Object".
- Input relevant object information, and Create.
- Scroll down to add images to the Object. Simply drag and drop images from your desktop, or click inside the box to find the image file or files you have saved on your desktop.
- Note: Every object will have a primary image, but you can also add additional views such as installation shots, detail shots, and framed or unframed shots.
- Repeat this process for all the objects you would like to add.
Have more questions? Submit a request