- Click on the Objects tab from the top navigation bar.
- Click on Create New Object on the left side menu.
- If the artist exists, type in their name and select from the dropdown suggestions.
- If the artist does not exist, click on the Add here button under the Artist field (an artist is required to save the object).
- Input relevant object information, and Save.
- Scroll down to add images to the object. Simply drag & drop images into this field, or select from your computer.
- Repeat this process for all the objects you would like to add.
Note: Every object will have a primary image, but you can also add additional views such as installation views, detail shots, and framed or unframed shots.
Other helpful articles: