How do I manually add Objects?
- Click on the Objects tab at the top of your screen
- Click on "Create New Object" on the lefthand of the screen
- If the artist exists, type in their name and select
- If the artist doesn't exist, click on the blue "Add here" button under the artist field (an artist is required to save the object).
- Input relevant object information, and Save.
- Scroll down to add images to the Object. Simply drag and drop images from your desktop, or click inside the box to find the image file or files you have saved on your desktop.
- Note: Every object will have a primary image, but you can also add additional views such as installation shots, detail shots, and framed or unframed shots.
- Repeat this process for all the objects you would like to add.
Have more questions? Submit a request