Every Object will have a primary image, but you can also add additional views such as installation views, detail shots, and framed or unframed shots. You can quickly add the supplementary images from an Object’s info page or in the Bulk Actions.
- From the Object info page, you can import images under the Additional Images section.
- Select Upload and find the image file or files you have saved on your desktop.
- To add supplementary images from the Bulk Actions sections, go to More > Manage Content > Bulk Actions.
- Click Upload from the top right corner.
- You can search, sort by import date, and filter to “Hide associated” images/object and identify what still needs to be matched.
- Drag & drop the image(s) on the left column to the appropriate Object on the right.