- If you haven’t already downloaded ArtBinder in the app store, simply search for ArtBinder and click the install button.
- Once the app download is complete, open ArtBinder.
- Log in with the credentials you created during sign-up.
- Upon log in, your content will start downloading automatically. Now your iPad is subscribed to your ArtBinder account.
- Depending on the size of your account and the strength of your WiFi connection, the first update can take anywhere from 1 – 15 minutes. Future updates to the app are much quicker, since all the content of your application is stored locally.
- Notice under App Settings (gears icon) there is an "Offline Viewing" counter. This indicates that the download is in progress. You will be able to able start browsing and using the app while your content is still downloading, but make sure you complete the download before disconnecting from your WiFi
As you continue to update and add to your account in the CMS, it is necessary to refresh your app:
- Click the gears/Settings icon in the upper right corner.
- Scroll to the bottom and click the “Sync” button. You must have WiFi to download new content.