Make sure your device is updated to the latest version of ArtBinder and Apple operating system (iOS).
Check if your ArtBinder app is up-to-date:
- Open the app store on your device.
- Search for ArtBinder.
- If an update is available, an icon will prompt you to update. If your app is already up-to-date, an icon will prompt you to open the app.
Check if your iOS is up-to-date:
- Open the device’s Settings.
- Click on General.
- If an update is available, you will be prompted to install.
Close and re-open the ArtBinder app:
- Double tap the home button
- You will now see a little icon of each app and, above it, a card with a current snapshot of the app
- To close, simply touch the card and swipe up. That’s it!
Log out of the app, delete and reinstall it:
- It is possible that original download of the app may have been faulty. Note: this requires re-downloading your entire account.
- To remove an app directly from your device, you will need to Log Out first. You can do this by going into the app settings (gear icons), scrolling to the bottom of the tab, and clicking on the blue “Log Out” button.
- Once you've logged out, go to your general iPad or iPhone home screen
- Hold down the ArtBinder icon until all of the icons on the screen start to wiggle.
- Then you will see the “X” symbol appear in the upper left-hand corner of each icon as shown in the image below.
- Simply tap on the “X” symbol and you will be presented with a screen asking you to confirm that you would like to delete the app.
- Once the app is deleted, go to the app store and re-download ArtBinder.