At ArtBinder, security, confidentiality, and reliability are our highest priorities.
Our system is housed at Amazon Web Services (AWS) data centers, using the premier server hosting technology on the market. ArtBinder clients benefit from AWS’s cloud infrastructure which is built to meet the requirements of the most security-sensitive organizations. AWS is a trusted partner for banks, financial institutions, biomedical research firms, government agencies, and other businesses worldwide.
Data Security & Confidentiality:
- Since we host on AWS, we benefit from their physical and virtual security protocols. Not only are the physical AWS data centers extremely high-security, but our servers are under continuous monitoring for threat detection.
- ArtBinder uses secure transfer protocols (HTTPS) for intra-system communications.
- Sensitive information (your password, for example) is protected using one-way and two-way encryption algorithms.
- ArtBinder follows Apple’s iOS development best practices, and our iOS application is passcode-protected.
- ArtBinder conducts employee background checks, and practices need-to-know-basis confidentiality. All employees sign a confidentiality agreement as a condition of employment.
- Our employees are trained to understand internet security best practices, and work to protect against any risk of a security breach.
Recovery & Reliability:
- ArtBinder is built with auto-scaling and early detection technologies to help avoid outages.
- Since we believe redundancy is the best policy for protecting your data, our system conducts periodic backups.
- Recovery procedures are in place to ensure your data is never lost.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to reach out – our Technical Team is always happy to assist!