Setting up an invoice is a similar process to sending a Packet or Email. Go to the Share icon in the ArtBinder app and select “Invoice”.
- Select “Compose Invoice” if you are on your iPad, or "Continue" if you are on your iPhone
- From this page, you can edit company Info and Work Price if needed
- Add appropriate information into Recipient and payment sections, including any discounts, taxes, or terms & conditions.
- Before sending, you can preview your invoice by clicking on the small eye icon on your screen
- To send an invoice to its recipient(s), click on the envelope icon. This will open up an email draft with a link to the invoice, which you recipient(s) can then download.
- To save the invoice as a draft, you can click on the floppy disc icon and it will save the invoice in your ArtBinder Invoices Draft page.
*If you are not connected to 4G/WiFi, the invoice will not send and will remain in your Outbox until you are connected to 4G/WiFi.