- For non-European accounts: 3.9% + $0.30 USD
- For European accounts, when charging a European card: 2.4% + €0.25*
- For European accounts, when charging a non-European card: 3.9% + €0.25*
- An international “currency conversion” fee of 2% will apply any time you process a charge in a currency foreign to your bank. Example: If you have a U.S. bank account but process a charge for €100, you would incur a €2.00 currency conversion fee, converted to USD at the prevailing exchange rate, on top of the normal charge.
* Instead of €0.25, the fixed fee in the UK will be 20p and in Denmark and Sweden will be 1.8kr.