Stripe will directly deposit funds into the bank account you specified when you set up your Stripe account, according to a schedule you define in your Stripe dashboard.
- You can view the complete history of your “Transfers” (deposits), including pending or upcoming deposits, in Stripe. Just click on the “Transfers” button on the left-hand sidebar.
- Stripe will make daily, weekly, or monthly deposits to your bank account according to the schedule you specify on Stripe. By default, accounts in most countries will receive deposits daily for payments received either 2 or 7 days prior (depending on your country).
- You will not receive a separate deposit for each payment you process in the app. Deposits are made for the combined total of payments received in the time frame your schedule specifies (daily, weekly, or monthly).
- Note that depending on your bank, it could take an additional 2-3 business days for the deposit to post to your account.
- Also note that your first deposit from Stripe could take up to seven days from the date of your first payment to be deposited to your account. Subsequent deposits will occur according to the schedule you specify.