When you set up your Stripe account, you will select the time interval you would like to have the available balance directly deposited into the bank account you specified.The deposit intervals currently available on Stripe are daily, weekly, or monthly.
- You can view the complete history of your Transfers (deposits), including pending or upcoming deposits, in Stripe.
- Stripe will make daily, weekly, or monthly deposits to your bank account according to the schedule you specify on Stripe. By default, accounts in most countries will receive deposits daily for payments received either 2 or 7 days prior (depending on your country).
- You will not receive a separate deposit for each payment you process in the app. Deposits are made for the combined total of payments received in the time frame your schedule specifies (daily, weekly, or monthly).
- Note that depending on your bank, it could take an additional 2-3 business days for the deposit to post to your account.
- Also note that your first deposit from Stripe could take up to seven days from the date of your first payment to be deposited to your account. Subsequent deposits will occur according to the schedule you specify.