You can export all or some of your object information into a .csv file.
- Go to Objects from the top navigation bar.
- Select All or a selection of objects by marking the checkbox on the object card.
- Quick Tip: Use the Filter and Sort function to narrow your object list before choosing Select All. Or, create a Show or List of the objects you'd like to export.
- From the left side menu, select Export.
- Select any fields you want to include, and then Export.
- You can choose to be directed to the Objects page or CSVExport landing page.
- Your .csv file will be available as soon as it downloads.
- If needed, save your .csv as an .xls or .xlsx file
Users have the added functionality of an Object Info Export and/or Object Financials Export.
Other helpful articles: