You can now export all or some of your object information into a .csv file!
- Go to Objects from the top navigation
- Select All or a selection of objects by marking the checkbox on the object card
- Quick Tips: Use the Filter/Sort function to narrow your object list before choosing Select All. Or, create a Show or List of the objects you'd like to export.
- From the left-side panel, select "Export"
- Deselect any fields you do not want included in the export, and then "Export"
- You can choose to be directed to the Objects or CSV Export landing page
- Your .csv file will be available on the CSV Export page as soon as it downloads
- If needed, save your .csv as an .xls or .xlsx file