ArtBinder Transactions is a Premium-only feature. You can export all or some of your Offers and Sales details into a .csv file. Go to the Transactions menu along the top navigation bar. Determine which Transaction type you would like to export (Offers or Sales).
- From the main Transaction page, select all or some Transactions Offers/Sales by marking the checkbox to the left of the transaction line.
- Quick Tip: Use the Filter and Sort functions to narrow your Transaction results before choosing Select All.
- Then, select Export by Summary or Line Item
- With a Summary export, you can generate an export with 1 row per Transaction. With a Line Item export, you can generate an export with 1 row per associated Object.
Main Export view
- Select any fields you want to include, and then Export.
Summary Export fields
- You can choose to be directed to the Sales page or CSV Export landing page.
- Your .csv file will be available as soon as it downloads.
- If needed, save your .csv as an .xls or.xlsx file
Other helpful articles: