When sending emails, users with permissions to edit Offers will have the option to create an Offer Transaction based on the contents of the email. All you need to do is toggle on Offer when composing the email.
Then, compose the email and click Send and Create Offer. The resulting Offer Transaction will have the following populated information:
- Primary Contact: The first contact specified as a recipient for the email.
- Associated Contacts: All other contacts specified as recipients for the email.
- Offer Date: The date the email was sent.
- User: The user that sent the email.
- Email Sent: A preview of the email, viewable from the Offer page.
- Objects: All objects included in the email will be included in the Offer record. Note: If users made changes to the price in the email body, those changes will not be included in the offer.
Other helpful articles: